PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Recruitment PKWT Staff KAI Group May 2017

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek /
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or commonly known as "KA Commuter Jabodetabek" or Commuterline or KRL (Kereta Rel Listrik) is Jakarta-based transportation services company in Indonesia and it is the commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta Metropolitan area or JABODETABEK; Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi. PT KCJ is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group, the Indonesian national railway company. Currently, PT KCJ is owned majorly by KAI Group with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares. As of October 2016, PT KCJ runs its business through 826 units of Light Rail (KRL) which serving 72 stations throughout JABODETABEK with a range of service reaches 184.5 km.

In term of financial positions, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance. According to KAI Group Annual Report 2015 as cited by, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015. PT KCJ booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Petugas Loket

  • Male, not older than 30 years of age.
  • Minimum Senior High School (SMA) with minimum average national exam score of 6.5.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, and hard workers.
  • Have high integrity and employment initiative.
  • Status PKWT.
For further information, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please submit your updated application letter, updated CV, latest photograph, legalized copy of diploma and transcript, SKCK, and notice letter of health condition which stated height and weight to the email address : Please write the desire position on the email subject. Closing date 27 May 017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (

from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Mei 2017 | BUMN CPNS 2017

0 Response to "PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Recruitment PKWT Staff KAI Group May 2017"

Post a Comment