|ANTAM / antam.co.id|
In term of financial performance, ANTAM returns to booked net profit in 2016. According to PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, ANTAM booked total net profit of Rp64.81 billion in 2016, compared to net loss of Rp1.44 trillion recorded in 2015. Referring to its annual report, the Company's total net sales was down 13.53% at from Rp10.53 trillion in 2015 to Rp9.10 trillion in 2016.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows
Quality Assurance and Quality Control Specialist
- Minimum background in Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Electrical Engineering with minimum GPA score of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of PLTU Construction.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Never involved in drug abuse and other law violations.
- Willing to be relocated in all Unit / Business Unit / Subsidiary PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk.
- Following the selection process.
- Active in social media.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://ift.tt/2r3Yboy. Closing date 15 May 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)
from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Mei 2017 | BUMN CPNS 2017 http://ift.tt/2q7vZ6c