|PT PPI (Persero) / tradingindonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) managed to record total revenue of Rp 1,224.8 billion in 2014. This total revenue reflected a 17% down from Rp 1,484.6 billion in 2013. The Company reported total loss Rp 37.5 billion in the year 2014 as compared with profit of Rp 18.3 billion in 2013. This figures was stated by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises in its State-Owned Enterprises Profile 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, now PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Corporate Risk Management
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting, Finance or related from a leading university with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in risk management, preferably as a Staff specializied in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of the trade.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Have a risk management background.
- A person of integrity who is committed to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Have a good skills in Microsoft Office, ERP system, Finance.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2017 | BUMN CPNS 2017 http://ift.tt/2nYqDVT