|PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk / kimiafarma.co.id|
According to PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Kimia Farma performance achievement throughout 2015 showed satisfactory results. Kimia Farma managed to record a total sales of Rp 4,860.37 billion in 2015, an increase of 7.51% (yoy) from the previous year. Total sales in 2014 amounted to Rp 4,521.02 billion. Total net income amounted to Rp 252.97 billion in 2015, which represented an increase of 6.95% over total net income recorded in 2014 of Rp 236.53 billion.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows
Quality Control Manager
- Minimum education of Pharmacist and possess competencies certification Pharmacist.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Assistant Manager in Quality Control or Quality Assurance Unit on Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Mastering Good Manufacturing Practice/GMP (CPOB).
- Active in English language, Proficiency in Korean language is a plus.
- Mastering MS Office.
- Willing to follow training program at South Korea for 1 year.
- Willing to undergo bonds of service.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your application directly through Jobstreet's system at Kimia Farma - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position (Your application will go directly to Kimia Farma). Closing date 20 May 2017. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)
from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2017 | BUMN CPNS 2017 http://ift.tt/2pXqkwd