PT Citilink Indonesia - Walk in Interview FA, EXPRA EXPRI Garuda Indonesia Group April 2017

Citilink Indonesia
Citilink Indonesia / citilink.co.id
PT Citilink Indonesia - Citilink is a leading low-cost carrier airline (LCC) airline company in Indonesia under PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Indonesia Group). At present, Garuda Indonesa Group - the national airline company of Indonesia is the majority shareholder in Citilink with a 94.3 percent stake, while the remaining 5.7 percent was owned by PT Aero Wisata. PT Citilink Indonesia was founded in 2009 as a result of spin-off from the strategic business unit (SBU) of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. In 2012, PT Citilink Indonesia has officially established as an independent airline company after gained the airline business of SIUAU/NB-027 (dated 27 January 2012) and the airline certificate of AOC 121-046 (dated 22 June 2012) with IATA flight code "QG", ICAO "CTV" and call sign "Supergreen".

PT Citilink Indonesia is a major player in the LCC industry in Indonesia. Citilink maintains 16 percent market shares of Indonesian LCC segment. Based in Jakarta, Citilink now has 54 scheduled flight routes and 27 cities. As of December 2015, Citilink runs its business through 44 aircraft units which include 5 units of B737-300, 3 units of B737-500, and 36 units of A320-200.

In term of financial performance, PT Citilink Indonesia performance achievement throughout 2015 showed satisfactory results. According to Garuda Indonesia Group Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Citilink booked total revenue of US$470.03 million in 2015. This total revenue figures reflected an 16.48 percent increase from US$403.54 million in 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Citilink Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Flight Attendant Zero Hour

Requirements
  • Male or Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI), single/unmarried with minimum age of 18 years and maximum 25 years old.
  • Good looking and friendly, young fun respectful hospitable passionate.
  • Able to work quickly, precisely, both individually and in a team.
  • Have an excellent health (physically and mentally).
  • Minimum education background in Senior High School/SMA or equivalent. 
  • Height
    • Minimum height of 160 cm and maximum 175 cm (Female).
    • Minimum height of 170 cm and maximum 185 cm (Male).
  • Ideal weight and posture proportional.
  • Not wearing glasses / contact lens and not color blind.
  • Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Expri/Expra

Requirements
  • Male/Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI), with the maximum age of 30 years old.
  • Holds DGCA FAC. 
  • Preferably rated and current A 320 and B 737 Series.
  • Good looking and friendly, young fun respectful hospitable passionate.
  • Able to work quickly, precisely, both individually and in a team.
  • Have an excellent health (physically and mentally).
  • Minimum Senior High School/SMA or equivalent. 
  • Height
    • Female : Minimum height of 160 cm and maximum 175 cm.
    • Male : Minimum height of 170 cm and maximum 185 cm.
  • Ideal weight and posture proportional.
  • Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Application should contains the below documents :
  1. Application letter and CV;
  2. Copy of the most recent academic certificate/diploma;
  3. Copy of Resident Identity Card/KTP;
  4. Copy of Family Card (KK);
  5. Color photo, full body postcard size (1 sheet);
  6. Close up color photo size 4 x 6 (2 sheets);
  7. Eye certificate from ophthalmologists for Flight Attendant Zero Hour.
For more detail information, please refer official source from PT Citilink Indonesia on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please come in person and bring all required application documents above through walk in interview that will held on 29 April 2017 at Garuda Indonesia Training Center (GITC) Duri Kosambi, Jakarta (09.00 - 16.00 WIB). Dresscode: Formal wear (Male : short sleeve shirt and trousers, Female : short sleeve shirt and knee-length skirt). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)


from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2017 | BUMN CPNS 2017 http://ift.tt/2p0Yd1T

0 Response to "PT Citilink Indonesia - Walk in Interview FA, EXPRA EXPRI Garuda Indonesia Group April 2017"

Post a Comment