|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
In 2016, Bank BTN succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth. According to PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BTN effectively recorded an increase in total assets by 24.66%, which is Rp 214.17 trillion, compared to Rp 171,81 trillion in 2015. Net profit recorded as Rp 2.62 trillion, 41.49% increased from Rp 1.85 trillion in 2015.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Male or Female.
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during bond period.
- Maximum age of 26 years old (not repeated in the 27th years on the recruitment year).
- Minimum holds a Bachelor Degree (S1) from a leading college (PTN/PTS).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Preferably majoring in Economics (Management, Accounting, and Development Studies), Law (Civil and Criminal), Computer Science / Informatics Engineering, Engineering (Civil, Architectural, Electrical), Psychology and Statistics.
- Minimum height of 160 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female.
- Have proportional weight and good looking.
- Willing to undergo a bond for 5 years.
For more detail information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please register and submit your application to https://karir.itb.ac.id or recruitment.btn.co.id. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)
from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Mei 2017 | BUMN CPNS 2017 http://ift.tt/2pnNxIO