|PT Astra International Tbk / astra.co.id|
According to PT Astra International Tbk Annual Report 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Astra Group recorded a profit of Rp 18.30 trillion in 2016 or 17.22% increase from Rp 15.61 trillion in 2015. Referring to its annual report, Astra Group’s total revenue in 2016 was down 1.68% at Rp 181.08 trillion as compared with Rp 184.19 trillion in 2015. Astra Group's total assets grew from Rp 245.43 trillion in 2015 to Rp 261.85 trillion in 2016, an increase of 6.69%.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Astra International Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the internship positions
Astra 1st 2017
- Still registered as an active student of Undergraduate Program/S1 (2nd, 4th, 6th or 8th semester) from a reputable university in Java
- Derived from all majors (preferably from the Faculty of Engineering, Economics, Psychology, IT, and Statistics)
- Minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Actively involved in organization/extracurricular activities.
- Not receiving scholarships from other companies (government scholarships are allowed) in the period August 2017 - May 2018
- Willing to follow the entire program from August 2017 - May 2018.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Astra International Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting internship opportunity, please register yourself to http://ift.tt/2q3MeyL and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 30 April 2017. Selection process will held at Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, and Malang on May - July 2017. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)
from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2017 | BUMN CPNS 2017 http://ift.tt/2ouzrIm