PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Fresh Graduate Engineering Staff KAI Group March 2017

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / krl.co.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or referred to as "KA Commuter Jabodetabek" is a well-established transportation services company in Indonesia, based in Jakarta. PT KCJ is the commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (JABODETABEK). PT KCJ is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned railways giant PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group. Currently, PT KCJ is owned majorly by PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares. As of October 2016, PT KCJ runs its business through 826 units of Light Rail (KRL) which serving 72 stations throughout Jabodetabek with a range of service reaches 184.5 km.

In term of financial positions, PT KCJ succeeded in posting overall improvement in its performance. According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT KCJ was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015. PT KCJ booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Staf Teknik (Code : TEKNIK)

Requirements
  • Minimum Vocational High School (SMK), majoring in Electro Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
  • Minimum average national exam score of 6.5.
  • Mastering simple electric circuit drawing is a must (electro engineering).
  • Mastering machine work process drawing is a must (mechanical engineering).
  • Male, with the maximum age of 28 years old.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, and hard workers.
  • Have high integrity and employment initiative.
  • Willing to be placed in all working area of PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek.
For further information, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please submit your updated application letter, CV, latest photograph, legalized copy of diploma and transcript, BAN-PT accreditation certificate, SKCK, KTP, medical certificate (not color blind, and stated height) by mentioning position code on subject email to the email address : hrd@krl.co.id (maximum file size of 5MB). Closing date 31 March 2017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)


from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Maret 2017 | BUMN & CPNS 2017 http://ift.tt/2nf9086

0 Response to "PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Fresh Graduate Engineering Staff KAI Group March 2017"

Post a Comment