|PT PGN (Persero) Tbk / pgn.co.id|
PT PGN LNG Indonesia - PGN LNG is a rapid growing Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) company in Indonesia. PGN LNG is owned and managed by PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group), a leading state-owned gas utility company. In 2012, PGN Group established PT PGN LNG Indonesia with core business in LNG midstream business, including processing, transportation, storage and trading. Headquartered in Jakarta, PGN LNG now has Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU) in offshore Lampung (located 21 km off the coast of Labuhan Maringgai) with total capacity of 1.5 to 2 MTPA and regasification capacity of 240 MMSCFD. As of the end of 2014, PGN LNG’s total assets amounted to US$435 millions, compated with US$ 30 million at the end of 2013. Thois figures was stated by PGN Group Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT PGN LNG Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Safety Health Environment Staff (Code : SHE STAFF)
- Minimum S1 (Engineering Department).
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.85 on a 4.0 grade scale (for PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for PTS).
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Have a good health.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably experienced in handling:
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Environmental and Quality Management System .
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan.
- Permitting and environmental reporting.
- Familiar with gas or LNG industry.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Active in English language with minimum TOEFL score of 450.
- Strong interpersonal skill to establish a good relationship.
- Strong analytical skill.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. Please send your application letter, updated CV and other supporting documents to Human Resources Manager, email : email@example.com. Closing date 14 October 2015. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)
from Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Oktober 2015 | BUMN & CPNS 2015 http://ift.tt/1QJzzqH